Are we the right music school for you?
St. Paul School of Music is a music school with 5 lesson rooms, a repair shop, and a spacious waiting room. We have teachers offering piano, guitar, ukulele, voice, violin, viola, cello, saxophone, bassoon, flute and drum lessons at a convenient time for you! We have been serving St. Paul (formerly as St. Paul Guitar Studio) and the surrounding areas for over 10 years. We offer lessons for ages 5 to adult.
12 BENEFITS TO BECOMING A ST. PAUL SCHOOL OF MUSIC STUDENT.
1. We offer piano, guitar, ukulele, voice, violin, viola, cello, saxophone, bassoon, flute and drum lessons all in ONE location! Learn rock, pop, blues, funk, jazz, classical, flamenco, bluegrass, and finger-style acoustic!
2. After work and late hours available! We like to accommodate your busy schedule. Lessons are available: 3:00-9:00 PM Monday-Thursday. 11:00-3:00 Saturday and Sunday.
3. Proven track record of excellence since 2007! Visit our testimonial page to see what our students are saying. Every year, aspiring music teachers start their own studio, and a year or two later it's closed. St. Paul School of Music (formerly St. Paul Guitar Studio) has a proven track record of offering quality music, piano, guitar, ukulele, voice, violin, viola, cello, saxophone, bassoon, flute and drum lessons in St. Paul year round!
4. Fully stocked music rooms. Our rooms are stocked with everything you need for lessons, including pianos, keyboards, drums, amps, guitar cords and more. All you need to bring is your instrument.
5. A comfortable parent's lounge for our clients. With over 1,000 square feet we have a very spacious and parent friendly waiting area at the studio. Instead of waiting in a music retail store showroom, our clients enjoy a spacious and professional parent's lounge with comfortable chairs, Wi-Fi and magazines.
6. Repairs and Restrings. If your instrument needs a restring or a repair you can get it all done here! We have a shop within the school called Guitar Squad. Gene Kuschnir is a luthier and guitar and stringed instrument repair man. Gene runs Guitar Squad. Stop by and say hi to Gene. He is happy to help you with all your repair needs!
7. Professional teachers. We have a full staff of music teachers, all with either college training or professional performance experience. Our music teachers are dedicated to learning about your personal musical goals and helping you to achieve them. We are confident that we have the right teacher to meet your music lesson needs. In addition to their teaching credentials, our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and dedicated to teaching you the style of music that you want to learn in your music lesson.
8. Awesome location! We are located right off of Robert street in the Signal Hills shopping center. It's very easy to get to us!
9. Free Parking! We have 17 parking spaces right in front of our building! There is also additional street parking as well.
10. Month to month lessons. St. Paul School of Music does not requite semester minimums for lessons. Every student here is on a month to month basis.
11. Rock and Blues Jam for students! Experience playing with a live band and get to jam with your teacher and other St. Paul School of Music students! Coming early 2017.
12. Student recitals! St. Paul School of Music students will be able to sign up to perform pieces of music they are working on with their instructor. Performances will be held twice a year in a theater in St. Paul. This can include solo performances as well as duo performances. Coming early 2017!
Make yourself at home in our waiting room. If you have any guitar repair needs, you can speak to our guitar repairman, Gene. Gene repairs guitars and stringed instruments, and also builds guitars! We have small musical items for sale such as guitar strings, guitar tuners, picks, capos, piano books, drum pads, and drum sticks available for your convenience.
St. Paul School of Music Student Elena
St. Paul School of Music guitar student Darrel Carpenter
St. Paul School of Music Classical Guitar Student Elena
ST Paul School of Music Student Scott
St Paul school of music student Brian
Have you ever wanted to take piano lessons or guitar lessons? How about drum lessons or violin lessons? Whether you have a 5 year old child interested in piano lessons, or if you are an adult that has always wanted to take guitar lessons, St. Paul School of Music can help you reach your musical goals! Have music lessons become a part of your life today!